1. From the course navigation menu, click on Grades to display the Gradebook.
2. Click on Actions and then select Import from the drop-down menu that appears.
3. On the “Upload Gradebook” page, you will be asked to choose a CSV file to upload. Click the “Browse” button.
4. A dialogue box will open and you can choose your file and click the “Open” button.
5. Back on the “Upload Gradebook” page, click the “Upload Data” button.
6. On the next page, and click the “Save Changes” button.
7. A box will pop up containing the message: “You will be redirected to Gradebook while your file is being uploaded. If you have a large CSV file, your changes may take a few minutes to update. To prevent overwriting any data, please confirm the upload has completed and Gradebook is correct before making additional changes.” Click the “OK” button to return to the Gradebook where the grade changes should appear.