The Assignment tool allows students to submit written assignments directly within Quercus. This gives instructors (or anyone with grading privileges) the option of assigning grades and providing feedback (e.g., as a message attached to the grade) within Quercus. Assignments can be added to any module, and you can create as many of them as you need.
Once your students have submitted their assignments, you will be able to view and grade their work using the SpeedGrader tool that is accessed via the Gradebook. You may also want to provide a link for your students to the instructions for students on how to submit and verify assignments in Quercus.
Assignment Submission Reports
If you require further information about a student's submission, you can use technology-based resources, such as
- Quercus Course Data and Reports (e.g., the Access Report, Gradebook data);
- Turnitin.com integrated with Quercus;
- a simple Google search if you believe there may be similarities with other sources.
For more information regarding academic integrity, please visit the UTM Academic Integrity Website.
- Create an assignment in Quercus
- Create a Turnitin assignment in Quercus
- Create a group assignment
- Create a Journal assignment
- Add a rubric to an assignment