Teaching with Technology Showcase (Teaching and Learning Collaboration Event)
This session will highlight how UTM instructors are enhancing learning environments for their students by integrating technology into their courses. The goal of the session is to spark new ideas and to facilitate a conversation about the effective use of technology to support and enhance instructional practices.
April 20th 2:00 pm - 3:30 pm
In order to support faculty with their online course offerings, UTM’s Teaching & Learning Collaboration will hold an online “Office Hours for Faculty” on Monday April 19th from 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm.
Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you would like to attend the Monday faculty webinars or have questions about accessing the above webinars.
You may also contact UTM Library & Instructional Technologies to arrange for a training session.
Please visit the U. of T. Global Event calendar for additional upcoming training sessions offered at U. of T.
Below is a link to the recording of our QuickStart Quercus Webinar that may be helpful in getting you started with your course:
- March 12, 19 & 26, 2021 - Zoom Q&A Drop-In Session (Presented by UTM I&ITS)
- March 22nd, 2021 - Focus on Learning through Alternative Assessments (Co-sponsored with RGASC)
- March 3, 2021 - Quercus Integration Process and Use of Cloud-Based Technologies
- March 2, 2021 - Leveraging Rubrics to Support Student Learning (Co-sponsored with RGASC)
- January 27 & 28, 2021 - Zoom and Bb Collaborate Ask Me Anything Session (Presented by UTM I&ITS CRT)
- January 27, 2021 - Library 101 Session: Navigating Quercus: Tips for Students
- December 8, 2020 - Zoom – Ask Me Anything Session (Presented by UTM I&ITS CRT)
- December 7, 2020 - Bb Collaborate – Ask Me Anything Session
- November 25 & December 2, 2020 - Quick Quercus Assignments and Quizzes: Preparing for Fall 2020 Exams and for Winter 2021
- November 24 & December 1, 2020 - Quick Quercus Setup: Getting your course ready for Winter 2021
- November 3, 2020 - The Virtual Lab: Labster Under the Lens (Co-sponsored with U. of T. Online Learning Strategies)
- October 21, 2020 - Library 101 Session: Navigating Quercus: Tips for Students
- September 30, 2020 - Quercus Assignments, Quizzes and Surveys
- September 9, 2020 - Quercus, Bb Collaborate and Other Tools - Ask Me Anything Session
- August 25, 26, September 1 & 2, 2020 - Quercus and Bb Collaborate - Ask Me Anything Sessions
- August 25 & 28, 2020 - Zoom - Ask Me Anything Sessions
- August 17, 2020 - Supporting Student Engagement with TeamUp! presented by Melody Neumann and Elizabeth Parke
- August 14, 2020 - Bb Collaborate and Zoom: Zoom, Taking a Closer Look
- August 14, 2020 - Bb Collaborate and Zoom: Bb Collaborate, Taking a Closer Look
- August 13 & 14, 2020 - Learn about Crowdmark
- Monday August 10 to Friday August 14, 2020 - Summer Camp for Instructors: Prepare for Fall Term
- Thursday, July 30, 2020 - Zoom versus Bb Collaborate Ultra: Demo Rematch
- Thursday, July 23, 2020 - Zoom versus Bb Collaborate: A Comparison of Tools
- Monday July 6 to Thursday July 9, 2020 - Summer Camp for Instructors: Prepare for Fall Term
- Tuesday, July 14, 2020 - Prepare for the Fall Term: Quercus Inspiration and suggestions for using Quercus
- Thursday, June 11, 2020 - Using Quercus Assignments, Quizzes, and Surveys to Support Student Learning
- Wednesday, May 20, 2020 - Grade Expectations - Grading Workflows and Gradebook Best Practices in Quercus
- Wednesday, May 13, 2020 - Creating and Distributing Lecture Content Using Video and Audio Formats
- Wednesday, April 29, 2020 - Creating Interactive and Inclusive Activities for your Students
- Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - Using Quercus Quizzes, Surveys, and Assignments to Support Student Assessment
- Tuesdays & Thursdays on March 24th, 26th, 31st, and April 2nd, 7th, 9th, 2020 - Online Office Hours & Help Sessions for Faculty
- Monday March 16 to Friday March 20, 2020 - Online Office Hours & Help Sessions for Faculty
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - Quercus Gradebook Drop-in Session
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - Quercus Gradebook Drop-in Session
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - Learn About Crowdmark
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 - Winterize Your Course
- Thursday, January 9, 2020 - Quercus Basics & Refresher Session
- Wednesday, January 8, 2020 - Quercus Basics & Refresher Session
- Thursday, December 12, 2019 - Ask Me Anything Drop-in Sessions
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019 - Ask Me Anything Drop-in Sessions
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019 - Gradebook Drop-In Clinic
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - Gradebook Drop-In Clinic
- September 5th, 6th and 9th – 13th, 2019: Quercus Drop-In Clinic Sessions
- September 3rd, 2019: Ready-Set-Teach Day
- August 29th, 2019: UTM TA Day
- August 28th, 2019: Quercus Basics & Overview (Hybrid)
- August 27th, 2019: Quercus Basics & Overview (Hybrid)
- April 17, 2019: Turnitin Information Session
- April 16, 2019: Taking Quercus to the Next Level
- April 9, 2019: Quercus Basics & Overview (Webinar)
- January 16, 2019: Quercus Assessments & Grading
- January 9, 2019: Quercus Basics & Overview
- January 8, 2019: Quercus Basics & Overview
Quercus Support Resources
There are various Quercus resources, including instructions for various Quercus integrations available in the Quercus Support Resources public course.
Information on how to access LinkedIn Learning using your University of Toronto account.
LinkedIn Learning Canvas 2019 Course
We also encourage instructors to take the LinkedIn Learning Canvas 2019 course by following this link to the LinkedIn Learning Canvas 2019 Course (you may need to log in with your UTORid).