Upcoming training sessions:
There are no training sessions scheduled at this time.
In order to support faculty with transitioning to online course offerings, and delivering alternative exam formats, UTM’s Teaching & Learning Collaboration will continue to hold online “Office Hours for Faculty” every Monday from 12:00 noon to 1:00 pm.
Please send an email to email@example.com if you would like to attend the Monday faculty webinars.
You may also contact UTM Library & Instructional Technologies to arrange for a training session.
Below is a link to the recording of our QuickStart Quercus Webinar that may be helpful in getting you started with your course:
- Wednesday, May 20, 2020 - Grade Expectations - Grading Workflows and Gradebook Best Practices in Quercus
- Wednesday, May 13, 2020 - Creating and Distributing Lecture Content Using Video and Audio Formats
- Wednesday, April 29, 2020 - Creating Interactive and Inclusive Activities for your Students
- Wednesday, April 22, 2020 - Using Quercus Quizzes, Surveys, and Assignments to Support Student Assessment
- Tuesdays & Thursdays on March 24th, 26th, 31st, and April 2nd, 7th, 9th, 2020 - Online Office Hours & Help Sessions for Faculty
- Monday March 16 to Friday March 20, 2020 - Online Office Hours & Help Sessions for Faculty
- Wednesday, March 11, 2020 - Quercus Gradebook Drop-in Session
- Tuesday, March 10, 2020 - Quercus Gradebook Drop-in Session
- Tuesday, February 11, 2020 - Learn About Crowdmark
- Wednesday, January 15, 2020 - Winterize Your Course
- Thursday, January 9, 2020 - Quercus Basics & Refresher Session
- Wednesday, January 8, 2020 - Quercus Basics & Refresher Session
- Thursday, December 12, 2019 - Ask Me Anything Drop-in Sessions
- Tuesday, December 10, 2019 - Ask Me Anything Drop-in Sessions
- Tuesday, October 22, 2019 - Gradebook Drop-In Clinic
- Wednesday, October 16, 2019 - Gradebook Drop-In Clinic
- September 5th, 6th and 9th – 13th, 2019: Quercus Drop-In Clinic Sessions
- September 3rd, 2019: Ready-Set-Teach Day
- August 29th, 2019: UTM TA Day
- August 28th, 2019: Quercus Basics & Overview (Hybrid)
- August 27th, 2019: Quercus Basics & Overview (Hybrid)
- April 17, 2019: Turnitin Information Session
- April 16, 2019: Taking Quercus to the Next Level
- April 9, 2019: Quercus Basics & Overview (Webinar)
- January 16, 2019: Quercus Assessments & Grading
- January 9, 2019: Quercus Basics & Overview
- January 8, 2019: Quercus Basics & Overview
Quercus Support Resources
There are various Quercus resources, including instructions for various Quercus integrations available in the Quercus Support Resources public course.
Information on how to access LinkedIn Learning using your University of Toronto account.
LinkedIn Learning Canvas 2019 Course
We also encourage instructors to take the LinkedIn Learning Canvas 2019 course by following this link to the LinkedIn Learning Canvas 2019 Course (you may need to log in with your UTORid);