Below is a video that provides instructions for creating an ePortfolio.
Instructions for Students:
- You can create an ePortfolio in Quercus by clicking on Account (from the Global Navigation Menu) and then clicking on the ePortfolios link.
- Create an ePortfolio by clicking on the + Create an ePortfolio button (usually found on the right-hand side of the page).
- Give the ePortfolio a name and then click the Make ePortfolio button.
- Once you have created the ePortfolio, you will be brought to a screen where you can add pages and sections to your ePortfolio on the right-hand side.
- Click on the Welcome page link and click on Edit This Page to add content to the Welcome page. You can also rename the Welcome page, add a course submission, upload a file, or add text and images and other rich content.
- Once you have made all of the changes you would like to make, click on the Save Page button.
- You can add more pages by clicking on the + Add Another Page button and add a name and content to the new page and click on the Save Page button when you are done.
- If you would like to rename, reorder or delete pages, you can go to Organize/Manage Pages on the right-hand side and then make your changes.
- When the ePortfolio is complete, click on the Done Editing button. Then select Back to Portfolio Dashboard.
- Under the section Your ePortfolio is Private, there is a link that you can copy and share with your instructor so that she/he can access your ePortfolio.