You can add a series of items (images) that combine to form an image carousel on your website's front page.
First add each image that will be used as an item in your carousel:
- Hover your mouse over Content;
- Hover your mouse over Add content;
- Click Front page carousel item;
- Provide a Title (the title text will be not be visible to site visitors);
- Click the Choose File or Browse button (depending on your browser);
- Select an image from your computer;
- Click the Upload button;
- Click the Save button.
Your image will appear on your site's home page.
To add additional items (images) to your carousel, repeat steps 1 throught 8.
NOTE: You can add as many images as you like. The carousel will automatically scroll from image to image.
To edit your image carousel:
- Click on Content
- In the Type drop-down menu select Front page carousel item;
- You will see a list of all the images in your carousel;
- Click Edit to change an item;
- Click Delete to delete an item.
NOTE: Don't rely on an image carousel to relay key information. As noted by web usability expert Jakob Nielsen, users may not perceive the information content as readily.