Portion of Outer Circle Road & dropoff lane inaccessible starting June 21
Starting June 21, campus construction activities will close part of Outer Circle Road across from the Central Utilities Plant and detour traffic through the drop-off lane in front of the Library. For vehicle access to the Library, please use the four designated parking spots in the P9 carpool parking lot and enter the Library through the front doors.
For more details, please see the closure notification from UTM Facilities Management & Planning: Notification of Closure on Outer Circle, starting Monday, June 21, 2021.
Booking individual spaces & printing
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the following restrictions on Library spaces are currently in effect:
- Only the main floor of the Library is currently accessible.
- You must wear a facial covering at all times.
- Library spaces are for individual use only.
- You must reserve spaces ahead of time using our booking system below.
- You must present your identification and booking confirmation to security to enter.
Booking system rules
The following rules apply to the use of the booking system:
- You can only reserve spots for up to one week in advance.
- We ask that you help ensure everyone has a chance to use the Library by making no more than three bookings at a time.
Once you have read and agreed to the above rules, you can make your reservation.
- Visit UTM Library Space Booking and login with your UTORid and password.
- In the Select service section, choose whether you want a computer (PC or Mac), desk space, or express printing computer. You can reserve computers and desks for one or two hours, and the express printing computers for one hour only.
- Select a date and time for your reservation.
- You can use the Select staff section (optional) to choose a specific computer or desk. See a map of the available computers and desks.
- Enter your name and email address and add any additional information or special requests.
- Select Book.
- You will receive a confirmation email. Present this email and your identification to Security when you enter the Library.
Study rooms not currently available
Due to restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic, you cannot book a study room at this time. However, if you require access to technology for teaching, learning, or research, you can reserve a workstation by following the steps above.