Booking individual spaces & printing
Due to the ongoing COVID-19 pandemic, the following restrictions on Library spaces are currently in effect:
- Only the main floor of the Library is currently accessible.
- You must wear a mask or facial covering at all times.
- Library spaces are for individual use only.
- You must reserve spaces ahead of time using our booking system below.
- There is a maximum of 10 patrons permitted in the Library at any time.
- You must present your identification and booking confirmation to security to enter.
Booking system rules
The following rules apply to the use of the booking system:
- You can only reserve spots for up to one week in advance.
- We ask that you help ensure everyone has a chance to use the Library by making no more than three bookings at a time.
Once you have read and agreed to the above rules, you can make your reservation.
- Visit UTM Library Space Booking and login with your UTORid and password.
- In the Select service section, choose whether you want a computer (PC or Mac), desk space, or express printing computer. You can reserve computers and desks for one or two hours, and the express printing computers for one hour only.
- Select a date and time for your reservation.
- You can use the Select staff (optional) section to choose a specific computer or desk. See a map of the available computers and desk.
- Enter your name and email address and add any additional information or special requests.
- Select Book.
- You will receive a confirmation email. Present this email and your identification to Security when you enter the Library.
Study rooms not currently available
Due to restrictions related to the COVID-19 pandemic, you cannot book a study room at this time. However, if you require access to technology for teaching, learning, or research, you can reserve a workstation by following the steps above.