Printing | Photocopying | Scanning
This page contains basic information about sending and releasing print jobs in the Library's Copy & Print Centre. For more detailed information about printing on campus, please consult the Printing and UTM Print Centre article on ServiceNow from Information & Instructional Technology Services.
Where to print
- The Copy & Print Centre on the main floor (Level 2) of the Library has three high-volume black and white and two colour printers.
- Printing in the Library is available for UTM students only; other patrons may print at the I&ITS Service Desk.
How to print
There are two methods for sending your jobs to the printer.
- Wireless printing: Send your print job from any device, including laptops and mobile devices.
- Library computers: Use one of the Library print release stations or other computers to send your job directly.
To customize your output options such as duplexing, multiple pages per sheet, page selection, and page size (8.5 x 11"), select Properties in the print dialogue.
You will need a valid TCard to release your print jobs; your TCard also allows you to obtain your UTORid and serves as your library card. For more information, see the TCard Services article on ServiceNow.
- Black and white: Jobs printed to "Library Black and White Printer" can be released at any of the printers in the Copy & Print Centre or any other printers on campus.
- Colour: Release your print job at the colour print station in the Copy & Print Centre.
- Black and white: $0.10 per page (single-sided) or $0.08 per side (double-sided)
- Colour: $0.40 per page (single-sided) or $0.32 per side (double-sided)
You can add funds to your PrintCopy account via Visa or MasterCard using an online portal. There are also Cash-to-Card machines located in the Copy & Print Centre
Other printing locations
Please visit the Printing and UTM Print Centre article on ServiceNow for information about other printing locations on campus.
You can photocopy materials in the Copy & Print Centre on Level Two of the Library.
- Photocopiers are located in the Copy & Print Centre on the main floor (Level 2).
- You must swipe your TCard to use the photocopiers.
- Photocopies cost $0.12 per page.
- Scanning workstations are located on the main floor (Level 2).
- Instructions are posted at each scanning workstation.