The U of T Mississauga Library has created a variety of help guides, documents and videos to support our services.
- ArcMap 10 Help: Video Playlist
- ArcGIS Online Playlist
- ArcGIS Explorer Online Playlist
- Google Earth Help: Video Playlist
- Microsoft Excel Help: Video Playlist
- <odesi> Video Tutorials
- SimplyMap Canada: Video Playlist
- ArcMap 10 Introductory Guide
- ArcMap 10 Intermediate Guide
- Google Earth Guide (v7.1.2)
- R - Introductory Guide
Downloading ArcGIS - Student Copy
Click here to download your copy of ArcGIS: ArcGIS Student Download
Note: UTM is currently using ArcGIS 10.2
Here you can lean how to connect to the Geography server Medusa though ArcGIS and through any computer on campus.
Here you can access The Using Microsoft Excel tech tutorials which include an introduction, basics, and statistical analysis.