First ensure that the video content is your own or complies with copyright legislation, respects intellectual property rights, and does not contravene University of Toronto policies.
To add a video to your page,
- Find the embed code for the video. Services like YouTube, Vimeo and U of T's MyMedia server all provide embed code for videos;
- Locate and copy the embed code;
- On your website, navigate to the page where you want to put the video;
- Click on the Edit tab;
- In the Body text field, place your cursor where you want the video to go;
- Click the Embed Media button at the far right of the Body text field menu;
- Paste the embed code into the Embed Media Dialog box;
- Click the OK button;
- Click the Save button.