U of T students, faculty and staff can now search for and submit requests electronically for material not held by the U of T Libraries by using RACER.
- First –time users must register.
- Connect to register.
- Connect to Racer at: http://racer.scholarsportal.info/
- Login to Racer:
- Login is the 14 or 16 digits of U of T Library barcode
- Password is PIN (last four digits of student/personnel id)
- Your library is Toronto
- Edit your Profile (first time only) to select catalogues you wish to search
- Click on Standard Search or Advanced Search (left side bar) to find item you want and follow on-screen instructions to submit a request
- If you cannot find the item you want:
- Click on Blank Request Form (left side bar)
- Select Journal Article, Book or Other in Item Type to start entering required information
- Submit your request
Notification and Pickup
You will be notified by e-mail or telephone when requested material has been received. Materials are to be collected from Information & Loans in the U TM Library.
Charges and Payment for Interlibrary Loan Material
Within Canada: Book loans from other Canadian universities are free. There is a minimum charge of $5.00 for copied articles. CISTI charges $11.30 per copied article.Please check with the Resource Sharing Department in the UTM Library for specifics at 905-828-3881.Payment for ILL services can be made by credit or debit at Information & Loans when picking up material. ILL fees may also be charged to your budget account and /or research grant. Patrons are responsible for all charges once an item has been requested.For any questions regarding Intercampus Delivery and Interlibrary Loan, please contact the UTM Resource Sharing Department.