You can download your class list from the Office of the Registrar's Faculty and Staff Applications, or you can download it from Blackboard.
Please note, it takes 24-48 hours for any enrollment changes in ACORN (formerly known as ROSI) to to be reflected in Blackboard, so at the beginning of term, when students are adding and dropping courses in earnest, the class list in Blackboard will be a few hours out of date. If you need a current class list or a class list with photos, then you will need to contact your department contact who has an eToken, which is now required to access the Office of the Registrar's Faculty and Staff Applications.
Get Your Class List Using Blackboard
- Enter into the Grade Center.
- Hover your mouse over Work Offline, then select Download from the drop-down menu.
- On the next page, click the radio button next to User Information Only.
- Click Submit.
- On the next page, click the Download button.
- A file containing student names, student numbers and UTORids will be downloaded to your computer. You can open this file using a spreadsheet application, such as Excel. NOTE: The default is a tab delimited file; it is also possible to download a comma separated value file.