We look forward to welcoming our community back to campus this winter! Read more to learn details about how we are protecting your health and safety as we open access to our spaces and collections.
As the situation continues to evolve, we may make further changes to Library spaces and services; please monitor COVID-19: Service & Operations Updates at UTM Library for the most up-to-date information.
- Mon–Thu: TBD
- Fri: TBD
- Sat: TBD
- Sun: TBD
- The Library will be open to U of T students, faculty, and staff only.
- Masks will be mandatory at all times, even within study rooms and when sitting at study carrels.
- Food and drinks will not be allowed in accordance with public health directives.
- You will be required to complete the UCheck health screening before coming on campus. Library staff may ask to see proof of a UCheck green screen at the Library entrance and throughout the Library.
- You will be required to provide contact tracing information via a QR code.
Spaces & resources
- Spaces: Every floor will be open to patrons, most study rooms will be available for booking, and the smart classrooms on the first floor will be open except when booked for classes.
- Li Koon Chun Finance Learning Centre (FLC): The FLC looks forward to welcoming you back on on January 10, 2022; software will continue to be available remotely, but only when the FLC is closed.
- Collections: Our physical collections, including items on short-term loan, will be available and subject to normal borrowing procedures.
- Services: Library services will largely return to pre-pandemic norms and levels of service, but we will continue offering some services remotely.