Course readings may include print and online resources. Textbooks and other printed materials on reserve can be accessed from the Information and Loans desk located on the main floor of the library. To find your course reserve material, simply follow these instructions.
- From the Library's home page select the Course Reserves icon.
- Search for your course code, and add "utm" at the end (ex: eco100utm). Click the Course Code button. If prompted, select the instructor's name or textbook link to find your reserve item.
- Locate your course reserve item, and click Details. If your item is checked out, the date/time due back will be shown under Location.
- Write down the call number for your reserve item, for example: HB171.5.P26 2003.
- Bring the call number to the Information & Loans desk.
Loan periods for Course Reserves materials vary from 2hrs to 72hrs. Make sure to check return time as the late fines are calculated at 50 cents per hour.
Most items checked out within 2 hours of closing can be kept overnight until 30 minutes after opening the following day.
Returning Reserves Materials
Reserves materials must be returned to the internal Reserves drop box beside the elevators, or directly to the Information & Loans Desk. When the Library is closed Reserve materials can be returned to the external drop box at the front entrance to the Library.
If you have any questions or difficulties, please see the Information & Loans desk on the main floor, or contact us at (905) 828-5236.