Once your students have submitted their assignments you will be able to view and grade their work through the Grade Center.If you prefer to work offline, you can also:
- batch download assignment files, or;
- download individual assignment files for grading.
Locate Assignment Files
- Navigate to the Grade Center;
- In the Grade Center, scroll horizontally to the column associated with your assignment;
- If submissions have been made, you will see green exclamation mark icons throughout the column. This icon indicates that a submission requiring manual grading has been made.
Open an Assignment
- Click on the contextual menu button beside an exclamation mark icon.
- From the drop-down menu select the Attempt you would like to work with.
Assign a Grade and Provide Feedback
- In the Grade Assignment page, in the Submission History section, you will see all of the attempts submitted by this student;
- Under Review Current Attempt you will see a download link to the student’s current submission. Click this link to read the submission;
- After reviewing the submitted work, return to the Grade Assignment page and scroll to Grade Current Attempt and enter a Grade;
- You may choose to provide feedback in the Feedback to User field;
- You can also to attach an individual marking scheme, the graded submission file or any other file to the work you are marking by clicking either Browse for Content Collection Item or Browse for Local File;
- Any notes that you add to the Grading Notes field will not be visible to the student. These notes are for your use;
- When you are finished click Save and Exit or Save and Next to save the grade.