- Do you have photos or documents to preserve?
- Maybe large maps or posters you want to put into digital format?
The Library provides free and self-serve digital scanning facilities for use by University of Toronto students, staff and faculty. The scanners and digitizers are available in the AstraZeneca Canada Centre for Information and Technological Literacy. A UTORid is required.
11x17 Epson Flatbed Scanner
- Scan small or large photos/docs
- Export image as jpg, tif, pdf, and many other formats
- How to use the scanner
Wide Format Scanner
- Scan large maps or posters
- Ability to scan and crop to a high resolution
- Export in many different formats